THE FULL YEAR AND THE FOURTH QUARTER
· Net sales amounted to MSEK 347.3 (69.1), whereof the fourth quarter MSEK 96.5 (57.4)
· EBITDA was MSEK 51.7 (-71.7), whereof the fourth quarter MSEK 28.9 (-22.3)
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.51 (-1.46), whereof the fourth quarter SEK 1.36 (-0.46)
· Cash and cash equivalents at period end amounted to MSEK 121.3 (76.5)
· Acquisition of BioPhausia with a well established portfolio of drugs
· A long term credit facility has been signed in conjunction with the acquisition of BioPhausia
· KB9520 was outlicensed to the cancer research company Oasmia
· Decision on a rights issue of MSEK 374
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER PERIOD END
· The rights issue raised a total of MSEK 374 and was oversubscribed at 132 percent, of which 98.5 percent by subscription rights
· Karo Pharma transferred from Nasdaq Stockholm Small Cap to Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap
AUDIOCAST TODAY AT 11.00 A.M. CET
A presentation of the report (in Swedish) will take place today at 11 a.m. The presentation can be attended through the corporate web-site www.karopharma.se or by telephone +46 8 505 564 74. Ques-tions may be submitted over the internet or by the telephone.
ABOUT KARO PHARMA
Karo Pharma is a specialty pharma company that develops and markets products to pharmacies and directly to healthcare providers. The share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment.
The information in this report is such that Karo Pharma is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on February 28, 2017 at 8.00 a.m. CET.